A guide to selling your shared ownership home...
Looking to move on?
Find out how to sell your shared ownership home.
Contact the Resales team on 01392 814 637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step one: Choose a valuer and begin the valuation process.
- Step two: Choose an Estate Agent and begin the marketing process.
- Step three: Choose a solicitor and complete the legal process.
See a breakdown of each step below and further information on the Resale process..
- The first step is to let us know your property details and which valuer you wish to instruct by using our 'arrange a valuation' form.
- The valuer you have chosen will be in touch with you to arrange an appointment. Once completed, they will provide us with the full valuation report, which will be checked by us prior to sending out the confirmation to proceed. This will contain details regarding your valuation and lease.
- We will also check for a copy of your lease and EPC upon receipt of your completed valuers instruction. If you don't have an EPC to hand, you will be able to search for it here.
The Help to Buy Agent for the South is where interested applicants register to receive information on shared ownership properties when they become available.
We recommend that for the first two weeks we advertise your property on their website, as in most cases you will not need to use an Estate Agent to sell your property.
If after two weeks there has been little or no interest, we would contact you to advise you of this, it would then be up to you if you wanted to instruct an Estate Agent.
Contact us today
If you'd like to find out more about selling your shared ownership home, get in touch with a member of our Resales Team today.
01392 814 637